Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Entry of The Decade

What's up yall,

Happy belated new year! And thank you audrey and alexis for commenting. Alwayyyysss appreciated. I read the first two blog entries, alexis and I hope you can keep up :) good to see you back!

Anyway, just want to say, I am never too busy to blog. When I don't blog it is only because I have so much to say and haven't been willing to organize my thoughts to get EVERYTHING out.soo yea. What I will say though is that I'm locked in so far. Locked in for school, basketball, and music AND to be a better lover, when I get the chance to be one. So yea, I'm feeling right. Once I finish this ONE last school thing I'm a "be more than straight!"

So I have so much more to right. Resolutions. Ideas. More goals of course. Comparisions to what I did last year. More music to post. Alll that good shit.

But that's for another time, on my way to a basketball game that we hopefully WIN and that I hopefully PLAY in. I'm feeling good. About to load up my ratchet haha.

Jam out!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, ohhhh I'll definitely be back for a while. I feel that blogging spark again.
    I'm looking forward to hearing your new music! =)

    ReplyDelete