Sunday, January 17, 2010

Frustrated...

The same thing that brings you up, brings you down
It's like a drug the way it comes back around
The same thing you love, is the same thing you hate
It makes my heart ache, feels like Kuwait,
wondering if i have any more patience to wait...

That's kind of, how I'm feeling on this subject of "music."

I've said this time and time again. Music is my life. It will ALWAYS be but it's just an extremely frustrating thing for me. It heals my soul but damages my hope. It's wicked. Like my son, little brother Trevor yesterday was like "me and my boy were listening to this song and i was like who the hell is this, i know it isn't drake or kanye, so when i checked i was like "Jam Young." That was probably your best song." I laughed of course. But was pretty flattered that people at least kind of recognized me. I don't want to have a whole conversation on this BECAUSE i have discussed with a couple people and over and over and over and over and OVER in my head. So i'm just going to keep music without getting frustrated although deep down i am. That's probably why i have no confidence in it but i know this is what i want to do sooo like basketball i continue on...on to my mission...and on to the next one. I'm hopefully going to be going to the studio and having at least ONE writing session this week. (please hannibal lol)

SO i'm sorry for the long awaited post. MORE to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment