Sunday, January 31, 2010

Unfinished Blogniss

Hey yall,

Told you guys I'd be back. Had a decent sleep. Weird dreams that I don't remember exactly. But I remember the feeling sooo yea lol. I just got a hair cut so my long hair and mohawk is gone but I'm sure it will be back soon and I'll actually try to put it up. That's what spring is for but until then I have to switch it up because I'm a very supersticious person. Maybe if my hair is back to how it's suppose to be everything might go better. I have a lot of things to fix and work out this semester soooo I gotta get ready to face it but I need a clean slate...so tomorrow's going to be VERY busy as well a tuesday.

Anyway, to finish what I was saying yesterday...I guess cause school started my body is getting reacquainted and it's been a real strain. Tired and lazyness has corrupted me once again as well as more problems. Now unlike the past I'm not really going to overanalyze too much or get too dramatic but idk. We'll see. Just last couple days haven't been well. Started on wenesday...

On wenesday was when I couldn't hit a jumpshot. I missed 4 free throws in a row after the previous weeks not missing ONE. It was pretty crazy and that transitioned into play the next day when my team played berkeley college who is terrible because their whole team has just freshmens. Soo that game, the bench (includes me) knew we were gunna play a lot and usually I'm at ease with this but maybe because it was a home game, I didn't really wanna play, and I was mentally fucked from sleep, school, and the practice before. I really felt like I played horrific. The whole bench looked awful to the point, we know WHY we are on the bench...make sense?

I couldn't control the ball for shit and I missed 3 free throws in a row. That has never happend in my whole life and by missing those three freethrows I avoided getting a career high 6 points in the game. I did end up in a highlight reel for my only bucket on BC12 (which I didn't see, my boy DV told me) but I rather have had a good game and confidence booster than a "highlight." I should appreciate it though, it's better than nothing. Friday the free throw woes continued. But before I go into that, after the game I shot about 40 free throws after the game. I just couldn't believe I missed so many. I think I got it back though...I just gotta "trust the followthrough" lol (thanks darnell!) So friday, school was whatever and practice was okay. I just gotta believe and keep going. Friday night wasn't so cool, got into an argument with some friends and was not happy which transitioned into last night's very unhappy day for the most part.

I had a game against lehman which brought back memories of when I played there and high school and was too scared to take my team to victory. I don't think people realize my psyche and what I know I can do compared to what I show. But whatever. It was wierd but nice. We won and that's all that matters. We're 14-5 and on a nine game win streak. Nobody's fucking with us but I still feel hella wack! At ball and rap but I'm gunna try. I just know I deserve to play somewhere and have to figure it out.

I'm gunna try to be positive and hop in the shower. Thanks for reading. :)

Ttys

No comments:

Post a Comment