Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Re-energize

All the titles I'm going to use are going contain re in it somehow. For this rebirth of positive, creative, and constructive lifestyle I'm going to live. I guess in the words of charles hamilton I'm trying to live "this perfect life."

Damn, I really would like to work with the people he works with. I wanna do a song with him and charles and show. I have the money but I can't be spending that kind of money. :(

Okay, sooo music, music, music. I'm going to the studio tonight with Mike probably not recording anything but hopefully I can make some music. You know what's crrrrraaazzzzy I never realized how many fucking songs I have in my notebook, on my computer and in my blackberry. I probably have like 4 mixtape worth of materials but I just need at least one to come out. Ya dig?

I wanna start jamyoung.blogspot.com so I'll keep this as for my inner thoughts and keep the other one for...lol I don't know just feel like it could be the main blog probably is I have a song called "itsallgoodevenwhenitaint" which basically promotes this blog with A LOT of personal shit. But whatever right?

I'm a put the link to show tufli's new project. I'm waiting on 50cent's street album dropping at eleven tonight.YOOOOOO I'm mad excited about this 50's new project. No features. Ten tracks. Concept is dope. Could 50 Cent be back to his old ways aka good music? I hope fucking soo.

My goal for next week 3 sessions at the studio for a possible 3 hours each session. I'm going in and dropping MAD shit. Going hard. Fuck everything else. I listen to myself and don't really hear or see the big deal but I have to really believe in myself and grind hard. Sooo let's do this.

And thanks Jayo cause I understand a lil more now about flowing. I respect it. That's why you sounded mad ill on party and bullshit. I'm a lyrisct and I think that's why pick it up isn't picking it up. It's cause of the flow. LYRICALLY that track is ill "shawty the way you moving, I'm diggin it
Wanna treat you like a minor, and "dig in it"
But I ain't no minor when I'm spitting it
Or when I'm souring up your ligaments, yea I'm feeling it"

Haha.

Okay so I know I have to work on the flow but c'mon listen to my lyrics motherfuckers. I'm a be a pppprrrroooobbbblllleeeemmmm. And I don't really use hood metaphors I use like complex shit.

"shhhh I am it, take away the I am, that's me, the shit.
Get it?"

Soo anyway and I gotta work out next week for sure. Cause I know I'm getting fat and I'm wasting time n what not. So monday I'm back on my grizzzy as for everything. This week is more social and the warm-up (J. Cole!) Haha

Okay won the basketball yesterday but like 16. I had 8 points. 3/4 shooting. I am a scorer. I just need to prove Ít.

Later...till tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment