Monday, June 15, 2009

Rebirth

Hey yall,

It's been one of those days, well the last couple of days have been "one of those days" haha get it? No. Fuck it. It's just like I WANT to blog but I don't know how to express myself and my thoughts correctly; the way I want to be presented.

That's why music can be very fustrating because of all of the shit that goes on... In making it. WRITING and COMPOSING a Good(scratch that) GREAT song are two completely different things. So let's update my somewhat useless week last week:

Monday: Basketball game (2games) first game I probably dropped 21points but I don't know because no one kept score. :/ still haven't scored twenty points since I was like 14. WOW. Second game 2 points like 8asts and a 20 point win. :) the first game was a little more fun though.

*side note: the entry is called re-birth because I'm trying to fix my life and this is the beginning. Ya dig? And I officially believe that if you put ur mind to something it doesn't mean you can achieve it. I don't think this is pesstimistic just realisitic.

Tuesday: nothing. Left my housr at 6, dropped off a game, got my ass busted in bball that's it.

Wenesday: Ooo went to David Munoz's house to help make beats for my project. He made one, not the single but a banger for sure. Then he made another beat, Jayo came over, we were about to make a song then the computer fucked up. Then we got fat (ate mexican food, like a lot), played call of duty basically ALL DAY and that's it. BLAH.

Thursday:uhhh went to the park I think again and went to my job eventhough I didn't work and saved cathy n david from their misery lol. Stayed there for mad long. suppose to chill with sebastian but nah.

Friday: went to rfk, which was cool nd weird. Then had red mango (delicious) with cathy n stephanie rubino. We just chilled in main st and did mad hs activities. Then I was gunna go to the studio but the guy didn't text me back. So I ended up getting into a bar and fucking drank like 4 glasses of cranberry and vodka with no much to eat with marc and I was kind of done. Not FUCKED UP but drunk. :) I was chilling with mad people I haven't seen since I was like 14/15/16 I don't exactly remember but it was crazy. Then we got kicked out cause one of my drunk friends like tried to start a fight, his stepfather and mom came and kicked out everyone underaged lol. Which was like 80 percent of the bar and I bounced ONLY because my bag was in the dudes car. Haha. It was cool. "No further details boy"

Saturday: suppose to see hangover. Couldn't cause of some b.s. Then ended up staying in collegeg point n kinda hanging out for a bit.

Apparently I seem needy, on someone's shit, or obsessive. Fuck it. won't even elaborate on that.

Yesterday:just work, me and drey wanted to die but the sushi and just feeling like he was one of my closest friends again made me really happy. Cause on some brother shit, I love david. In hs I tried mad hard to help him and I do worry about him. But when he wants to be helped he will be. Right? Yea man. So then I watched the lakers win at home drinking pina coloda in a mad hot living room.

That pretty much explains it.

In order to move foward you have to get the past off your chest.

Now I didn't start off today well, I tried but failed. Fuck it, I'm still keeping a very big positive mentality.

*side note: if ppl don't like me...girls and guys alike fuck it. I finally understand that I don't understand myself completely along with life BUT to other people I'm really misunderstood but that's because we grow up differently and see life differently.

Yesterday david told me "no, there's not a lot of people in the world like you." Thanks for that D I really appreciate that. Cause it's both negative and positive. To be cliche: nobody in life is perfect or flawless so fuck it. I'm a just be myself. And if I get hated like charles hamilton and so many other human beings sooooooo be it. Ya dig it!

Cause I do. I think I just needed a tune up and here it is. No rushing anything. Just going with the flow...

P.S. I think never change is my illest song to date. FEEL ME

1 comment: