Tuesday, June 23, 2009

REacquainted

So I'm continuing the trend of adding RE to my entries. I been od slacking with this blog shit, while I stay on twitter. (Twitter.com/jamdreams) holla at me lol.

Anyway, Charles Hamilton's still been mad quiet for like two weeks I think. Idk just feels mad long but his good friend said he's fine so that's wassup.

FYI I actually been thinking very positively lately about shit in my life. Some people still make me mad and I'm still very angry/sad about several situations in my life but fuck it right? That's why I haven't seen mad people in soo long. I been in CP chillen the last week or two. I think it's bringing me peace just I got to get back on my grizzy/workout shit. (Side note: Marc please come through)

Leaving July 5th for the palm tree state. I just recorded new music which I haven't been able to vibe with yet. Yall might be getting a quick 16 drop from me this week or next week. I'm deadass going to the studio tomorrow, wenesday, and thursday. I don't give a fuck man. My goal is to record another 6-8 songs before the end of the week, maybe more cause the dude is fucking on vacation next week. GRRR. I need a new studio though deadass. Something that won't put a whole in my pocket.

And I need new beats. :/ original. Somebody holla at me plllleeeaaasseee.

(Side note: why r girls bitches?)

Lol. Just a last note (I promise to write more)

My mom is sad and might be getting a divorce a second time. So I shout you out because I don't want you to go into a depression again. BUT plz get therapy ma. U need it. I love you.

Also I haven't seen my dad in mad long and need my taxes. I'm a cry if I don't get it this week.

Night folks. LOVE YALL. Bloggers 4 Life

3 comments:

  1. Girls aren't ALWAYS bitches, you just have to catch them at their good moments. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and why are guys assholes?
    generalizations are no good lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with anonymous. lol
    and why do guys find bitchyness hot?

    ReplyDelete