Thursday, June 11, 2009

Emotional Distress

*Shouts to Deville for the
comment. Dead ass it made my yesterday :) (cause I had another ehhh day) and has started today off really
eryll. Hopefully (another semi-smile).

Watching George Lopez. Another new episode or another episode I never saw.

This week buying season 3 of two and a half men and the new mos def cd.

Did anybody see the lakers lose... :(
Orlando shot lights out but the lakers STILL could've won. Whatever. Good for the fans, we have more games to watch.
What would my life be without a basketball?...

(I hate.....) Not gunna finish that. Just very frustrated.

Sooo today I cancelled on my father again which is extremely fucked up and I don't know why I do it. By doing it I'm being just as bad as him, except I don't have a zillion kids. Although my grandfather doesn't call me a kid or whatever anymore. I am a man and I know how to take care of myself but MY dad is still suppose to take care of me. Anyway,

Why is it I feel so weird about everything. Especially hanging out with people I don't normally hang out with. I don't understand it but it's maybe because I meet so many weird people.

I really like (insert name) and he should be a really good music/business partner but I feel so weird with him. Is our direction of music the same? Our upbringing isn't. Our pleasures are a bit different. The way we condone business and act in life is extremely different. He does take care of mad people and is mad nice but idk, it's just weird. Especially the "anger" factor.
Maybe I'm slow...maybe I'm not well mannered. Idk but apparently a lot of "older" people have a problem with me. I really try and be polite and even more than that but I guess it doesn't work. Maybe I'm not "mature" anymore which would make sense why (x, y, and z) feel a certain way about me. But you know what fuck it. I only have myself, this blog, music (kinda), basketball (kinda), and a few wonderful readers who I feel more connected to than to a lot of other people in the world.

"Soho sushi" I think I'm going to go there soon. With who? I don't know.

Also, one of my favorite rappers is getting penalized for so many "mistakes" or "missteps" in his young career. I'll post it up tomorrow and comment on other blogs. I'm sorry I have been slacking!

Last, Happy Birthday to Tiffany Chung and Julian C. I'm probably going to do a small dedication entry to you guys cause I have the utmost respect for you too.

Hit me on twitter...

Love yall

P.S. Might do a song with a dude named Jay Burna in Florida. I'm a do my research and talk to him before I meet with him but it should be crazzzzyyy.

Night

2 comments:

  1. lol i love two and a half men - especially for Jon Cryer. everytime i see him, i think of his character, Duckie, in that movie - Pretty In Pink. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sushi, but like I said I'm broke, but when I'm not we can go lol

    ReplyDelete