Sunday, June 7, 2009

Death is on the horizon...

I'm fucking exhausted and drowsy. No medicine and barely any liquor. I'm writing this entry while at work or more like on a minor break from work...

SORRY DAVID! Lol. I just feel the need to be blog since I feel the grim reaper's hand on my shoulder. Meaning he's coming to get me...

Dudoo is exactly how I'm feeling.

Update 1: no recording this past week and I only worked out partly one day. I feel my stomach growing and I see the cuts on my chest evaporating. And I'm suppose to be confident in my swag huh? Yea...

BUT I hear being aggressive (not to aggresive) is the way to go. I use to think otherwise but apparently that train of thought is wrong! Fuck it, right? Sooo I'm slowly learning how to be aggressive which means I have to text (insert common name). Ahhh stressed lol.

Next update:
No single yet. Nothing yet. And to be honest I think I want a new title, most likely to succeed isn't really working out for me. I'm kind of bored of it. O need a title that will STANDOUT...

"Transitioning from fitting in to standing out" -Drake

Yea. Waiting online at taco bell? Do I really want taco bell? Actually I don't. I'm going to get my grilled chicken sandwhicy from mcds.

By the way I want to see hangover sooooooooooooo bad! It's honestly ridiculous.

And I want to go on vacation to DC or chicago. I know it's going to happen I just have to (cheerleader voice) BE, BE AGGRESSIVE. :)

Yea man. Or yes man like Jim Carey.

And on an unrelated side note: I like autotune. I do. Not gon front.

But Jay Is here to kill it and I'm with it.

D.O.A -death of autoune. Type it in google and DOWNLOAD THAT BITCH.

More entries coming soon.

Pe@ce!

No comments:

Post a Comment