Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Big 5-0

This is my fifty-ith blog entry, which is extremely (way) cool. lol. HEY YALL. =)
Got to write this one quick because, well i'm suppose to be getting ready for practice. Anyway, i got laid off sunday so i guess i don't have to worry about quitting and never being able to work for starbucks, MAYBE in the future because the money is WAY (extremely) good. Starting at 8.75, well at least i did and it was that, and i was getting paid like what 9.65 or suppose to be. Got to call human resources or whatever. Anyway, so i guess the RECESSION finally hit me. lol. I'm upset but not like depressed like i thought i might of been. It's cool. I'm looking foward to the next stage in life. For the most part my outlook is positive.
2nd quick event my man David, d-rey, got me a job at his store at gamestop, so the boy is definitely straighter than a room full of heterosexual male and women. lol. Bad metaphor. Just overthinking.
OH PEOPLE PRAY I GET TO GO TO THE STUDIO THIS WEEK. I GOT A SHOW IN LIKE less than 2 WEEKS! o,D.
Last two things, there was a funny ass bum on the train yesterday. He called himself the train man. he made some hilarious jokes.
AND WHY IS AGE REALLY A FACTOR IN DECISIONS????? SHOULD IT BE?? I don't know it bothers me i guess because what I have experienced and WHO i AM. Write something later. Outty!

~Jam Out~


P.S. If my music came on college radio &/or i had my own show, would anybody tune in? tell me the truth, lol. Or do i need some more PERSONALITY. ha.

2 comments:

  1. lol the only thing you'd need for me to tune is = tell me what channel. lol. also...frequent shape ups, less of that face i cant stand (basically just shaking head and making it seem like you have no brain cells) and finally, stop wearing mets stuff. pretty much the deal. lol

    latazzzz PIC...this friday is looking good btw.

    ReplyDelete