Wednesday, February 4, 2009

In my light purple boxers...(from the Gap)


(Looks SOMETHING like that. I'd put an actual picture but tooo tired.)
Now that's my favorite title. Officially. Dead ass i love these boxers. True story, from the gap i believe i got them in boston. Funny story, nah not funny at all really. I've been so tired lately, don't know why but i have been. Falling asleep in class is not cool, but at least i'm there, i guess. Oh shit. I want to do something saturday...grrr. David! Anyway, i met David's manager, mad cool or as they say it "chill" (they = cool people). Make some fire ass beats. If he's dead ass the real deal like i'm dead ass the real deal, we'll make some dead ass timeless real deal, seal the deal on this rap shit, type music. WOA. lmao. Yea i'm about to pass out.
Team record:17-4. We won today. Should have played. Terrible game against a terrible team.


End of story. Period.
OH and i know i've been on some o.d. slacking with the blog but life hasn't thrown me much of anything lately. Just life being life (don't take that).
F.Y.I www.myspace.com/jamyoungmusic - Got a new fire ass track. On my man's CH Broolyn Girls beat. 82 plays in 3 days. WOW i'm amazed. AGAIN SHOUT OUT TO THOSE LISTENERS AND SECRET FANS. MORE COMING SOON.

Speaking of coming soon (pause) (wish i was, lol, sorry) Valentine's Day is in like ten days & my birthday s like O.D. close. month and change. I'm a little nervous. 18 i think seriously been the longest, life changing (maybe), traumatic(maybe) year i have every experienced. Seriously, it's been crazy but i'll miss it. I'm just scared thinking of the future now. The present is better but the future i realized is scarier rather than more hopeful. Shout out to the people who made that insecure feeling possible. GRrrr. And as for Valentine's Day, i don't know how i feel about it yet to tell you guys the truth. Like i rather be loved everyday other than Valentine's Day if that was a choice. I don't even recall what i did, if i did, anything last year. I just know i spent like 90 bucks i really didn't have for somebody special. Sephora perfume maybe, rings a bell.

I know i'm all over the place but that's how my brain works. I want to elaborate on the birthday shit but seriously i'm just too tired.

Love yall bloggers for real. So much. And i love you too, blogspot.

F.Y.I
(I want a pedicure soooo bad)

1 comment: