Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I profess... There's Something I need 2 Confess....



More Performance pics (shouts to Julian & his sexy ass camera)


So yea, the whole point of the confessions cover and shit, is to basically say that i WANT to REMIX every single track, dead ass from front to back. The Purple(Project)Album is a bit different, i'm remixing all kind of jay-z songs but MOSTLY from Kingdome Come, an album people had mixed feelings about but to me, i just liked it. It's still HOVA or Jay-Z and you know his WORST work is probably BETTER than your ummm... BEST WORK. True Story. But the Confessions Project would just be STRICTLY CONFESSIONS SONGS. A lil rap/alternative/rnb style to it. You know, see what JAM YOUNG is really capable of.

So tell me if you think it's a good idea or not, i really want to know and WOULD take it into consideration. Nah mean? lol

~Jam out~
P.S. Edwina (therapist) I miss you, come on saturday PLEASE, we got tons to discuss. Shit i should write a list and a time limit. lmao. I'll be there on TIME, i promise.

2 comments:

  1. all the performance pics look great

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol its not just the camera man!! its 1) the man behind the camera, and more importantly...2) who its aimed at. Ya killed it my fly boy P.I.C.

    you already know!

    ReplyDelete