Sunday, February 8, 2009

Had To Get This Off My Chest (Doesn't really dipict how i feel though, Completely)

"Why I Do This"
People don't understand why i do this, music,
it's more than a hobby it's theraputic
fame and fortune are just a small portion
compared to inspiring, it's an uneven proportion
i compare it to drugs because i'm extorting,
exporting, exploring, exploiting, your thoughts
with no snorting, just soundwaves traveling in your mind
those are my thoughts traveling in time
scars, memories, pain, eventually, being healed
being released, tears, joy, laid out all over the beat
my dreams, my feats, my fears, and defeats
no religion, so i don't mean to preach
just teach, like they taught me,
the elders, who showed me,
that hip-hop could save lives of the children
looking for guidance, cause music is timeless
but every day i have less time,
to string up rhymes like a seamstress
Jonathan Andrew Martinez
true musical genius,
rather have a paper and pen then a penis
cause that's my purpose, although it makes me nervous
it's going to prove more than useful, when i win a grammy
since my mommy and pappy, didn't provide to well,
thus i'm sappy, high but still feeing crappy,
so laugh at me, all you will
but hip-hop is going to be in my will
cause with all my will, i will, leave it to my unborn kids
i breathe music, so music is what i live...

Jay-Z & Chris Martin


Coming February 13

1 comment:

  1. that does explain a lot. and it's hot. but remember, you don't have to explain your intentions to anyone. sorry if i made you feel as if you did...

    ReplyDelete