Monday, February 23, 2009

Fuck I'm Slacking!

(Edit):CHECK OUT THE ENTRY BELOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"If you don't know, now you know, nigga" Biggie "Juicy"


I sprained my wrist thus the blue wrist guard. =)

The i'm slacking part is the blogging. I'm sorry man. It's not that i DON'T LOVE blogging. My brain, mind, body, have all been weird the last two weeks. I think i'm trapped in a....
DAZE,

It's most likely official. These are the projected 3 next projects. OFFICIALLY IN THE WORKS.
March/April- Most Likely II Succeed
May/June-A Reason to Believe (again) 2.0
July/August-The Purple (Project)Album: Jamdone Come

Everybody who voted thanks, a lot. I'm hoping a few more of you will.

NEW SONG ON MYSPACE www.myspace.com/jamyoungmusic

O.D^19999

Now, i doubt i would ever like put my hand on a girl but if i did, i wouldn't do this.
Tell me what you guys think of the situation..

~jam out =)~

No comments:

Post a Comment