Thursday, December 17, 2009

I Think It Is Time...

To make a christmas list. A list off the top of my head that I would want, so here it goes...

Ipod (with more than 16gb) & 2 big nice sony black headphones
Ps3 system
Notebook laptop 4 school
Laptop to replace my broken one
Big speakers (for my studio)
Mic stand (for my studio)
A Northface jacket (not the big ones, but the nice looking, zipper ones, that keep you warm).
Alicia Keyes & Eminem Refill Cd (and throw in that We are Young Money too)
3 different pair of earrings
Some Air-drift Nike Socks
Some Money (100)
Pair of forest green converse
Duck Umbrellas (that I use to have as a kid)
Spike Gel
And...
I think that's it. As of right now at least.
I know I probably won't even get one-fourth of what is on the list but fuck it.

Just makes me feel good to right it down and at least people know. :)

Oh and my cingular number back with the IPHONE would be a nice treat too lmao.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment