Monday, December 28, 2009

The 2 Minute Entry

Hey yall,

I'm writing this with two minutes so pardon the length and possible errors.

I'm on my way to school. About an hour late to practice because I was counting on this guy to give me a ride and he didn't sooo I was stuck taking the LIRR and and the Q train. I'm half sleep BUT ready to bust that ass. After today, things are going to change up a little in a positive way, trust me. I'm a start killing these niggaz lol. In everything.

And just to let yall know this is what I got for christmas...let me know what you guys got.

Two and a half men season 5 and 6

Pulp Fiction

Super Mario Bros. The movie

Double Dragon

20 best buy gift card

120 dollars in cok-coke cash

Fight Club

Air-Drift Nike Socks

2 pair of gloves to match my peacoats

And I treated myself to buying the young money cd :)

Talk to you guys sooooon

No comments:

Post a Comment