Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Grandfather called me a Taxi

Hello everyone,

This morning, about ten minutes ago when I was eating breakfast, I was getting told/lectured about my bad habits, sleeping specificially and this is when my grandfather dubbed me a taxi. It was a great metaphor and I got it right away. I'm like a taxi because even when I stop I'm on the go. And he's totally write. I have SOME structure in my life BUT for the most part it's choas. I'm late to everything that's not that important to me. I don't have my priorities or head on straight. And I'm constantly told, nagged, and get into arguments because people don't want to see me in this sorry, sorry state that I'm in.

In hov's words, it was all good just a week ago.

7 essays. 4 done. Well at least I'm over 50 percent. But that doesn't say much. Especially since the last 3 are like my final. I much have rather taken a test n wrote essays on the spot then worry about structure, grammer and research. A test you can find a way to bullshit for, an essay, even if you slightly plagerize, is all you. Can't depend on ANYBODY to write your thoughts, your feelings.

So I have 9 more pages to go...for south park and at minimum another 4 combined between my anthro papers. And it just seems never ending because I got lazy, uninspired and retarded. It hurts me way more than it hurts you. And this is college. It really is. And I fucked up. I really did.
so hopefully once I get this essays done my life will be better. I'm more determined than ever to fix this shit, this thing I call my life. Music wise. Basketball wise. Girls wise. But more importantly school wise. I front like I totally hate school. I do because I'm lazy not because I actually hate it. So if history reigns true, next semester should be at least a 3.5. No if and or but's about it.

I just gotta do it

No comments:

Post a Comment