Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone

Hey yall,

I was going to write a merry christmas eve entry but just didn't. I really hope everyone got to cherish the time with their family and got at least ONE thing they wanted. I can't complain in that department. Definitely realized christmas presents go down as my age grows up but it's okay. I'm learning to come to grips with it.

Just a very wierd christmas. I got my aunt's house a little before 12 so I at least got to say and be there before 12 like old times. Like I use to spend christmas...and I was surprised my grandmother sent me a gift and of course my grandfather with infedility did not. It's cool though I just hope he's okay cause I love him and miss him as I do my grandmother.

All day though I was just thinking, listening to music, on the computer, half asleep, arguing, figuring out complicated situations, or just laying down. I'm keeping positive though. I also received 3 of my grades, an A, B-, and C. Not really good.

Yea so today was very strange. I almost cried because my grandfather had this wierd somber reaction to this present I bought him. He's getting surgery for a possibly cancerous tumor. I didn't see my father or little siblings. Also barely saw my little sister(s). I don't know just been a VERY wierd christmas.

Hopefully this won't be how it always will be. I gotta wake up and go to work at 8 so goodnight yall.

I will keep my smile and update tomorrow and let u guys KNOW what really happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment