Tuesday, December 15, 2009

The story of my Life

Howdy yall,

Time management is not my strong point. I just missed the LIRR @ 3:05 to my school so I'll probably get there, if I'm lucky a few minutes before game time. Anywho, been crazy long good strange days that have passed. School is over. Just took my final and I'm praying for an 80, well in the 80's. Who knows luck has been on my side of late. Well as an overview of what has happend over the last couple weeks or so...

The List:
Bball team is 5-3. We have won 3 straight. 2 this week, and our first home game on saturday.

Pardon my language but I got wasted on friday night with a bunch of my friends. Got my boy john the chris brown cd, a card, and a bottle.

Thursday was a friends bday. This other girl I'm friends with bought her like over 20 balloons for her bday.

Me and DV chilled for a bit. Ate food, talked shit.

Yesterday I practiced with my highschool and hung out with old teachers. It was fun. Always good to know that I can do that. :) eventhough RFK has changed and I don't recognize many faces but that's life, right?

What else, what else? Ohhh. My therapy sessions on saturday have been cancelled and truthfully it's a big bummer for me. Now I'm going to have alternating tuesdays for therapy sessions. Wooo hooo. Not. But at least I still have her, right :)

I can't think very much right now. I'm about to take a 20 minute nap on the LIRR. But at least u know what's been going on somewhat. I'm praying I finish my essays and get some music done.

Pray for me and my essay. I need it :(

Hope everyone has been enjoying their december. Can't lie. It's been a pretty decent month. Let's make it even better.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment