Monday, December 7, 2009

She kept going like ecetra...

Hey wassup yall, last couple days I been just exhausted. I'm nervous as fuck as this is the last week of classes and then finals. Feel like I'm going to do horrific. Makes me very edgy. Just got subway, hope that shit sis poppin meaning it hits the spot. I wrote or edited a dope song I've had waiting in the wing. It's my ode part 2 with a chorus same sample and was produced by charles hamilton's friend/producer for another artist. Just wanna make sure it's dope. Nah mean? Lol. Gunna have a feature on it too.

Anyway, I just needed to express the anxiety I feel just walking around. It's like not cool (white girl voice). I hope everypone had a good weekend. I did although I got no school work done. I hope I change next semester need that 3.0.

I'll write again.

1 comment:

  1. It's so interesting that you can have something super, wonderfully positive happen and not write about it BUT when anything negative happens you write pages about it. Irony.

    ReplyDelete