Sunday, December 28, 2008

Vivid Imagery

Before I Sleep Wanted to Post a Few Rhymes;
"How can we be in love, and we don't even make love
we were suppose to be like a pair of doves
always each other we were thinking of,
and when we hug it's still a comfortable, wonderful feel

but that feeling on the outside ain't really real
cause we weren't meant to be, be, be -
that's why we slowly move on it was special and lucky, y,y,y -
that we try to prolong the push of gravity, pulling us down,
in 2 years, i accomplished to make your frown,
flip, keep you warm with my finger tips
and make you love that dick, to the point of butterflies
thought i could see you in my future, without a third eye
things we sacrificed, seem irrelevant cause all I've witnessed is detriment,
in the last half year, pain penetrating, i know, our words degrading,
you tell me how much you hate me, keep telling myself face it
the chances are even worse than before, tryna make it,
never should have seen you naked,
never should have taken your phone and put my number,
cause then i would have prevented the coldest summer,
so now sometimes i wonder...."

"I’m the hottest rapper you’ll ever see in your life

but I can cool things down, if I give you this ice
necklace, bracelet, anklet, face it
ain’t no other man compare to me
do a comparison, ain’t nobody close to me
that don’t mean you can’t roll with me
just mean, drop all the other prospects
cause I’ll take you out the projects
so all you see is clouds, on our private jet
where we can have private sex, or out in public
it’s hammer time, baby you can’t touch this
love’s in the air, baby you can’t rush it
Reggie bush on your tush, and all you got to say is Push,
Push, Push it, and I’m a do it like you never did it before"

"The Dark Knight Has Arrived,And He’s Dressed So Supa Fly

Try To Touch Me, Youngin Gon Get Crucified
I’m Trying To “Wind” This City Cause It’s Do or Die
So F a Slice, I’m taking the whole Pie
St-St-St-St-Studard, Did I, Nah, Never Hear Me Do That
Rip A Show, Smoke Some Dro, Might See Me Do That
Camouflaged on The Scene, Homies Like Who That
I’m the illest at 18, coming up, you knew that, true that
Fuck talking gangsta, where the truth at,
it’s underneath my Tampa Bay blue cap,
if not then it’s written in my raps,
on my backalong with a map, on The Road to Riches
There’s blowing mad doe and beating up snitches
but not the same way, we beating up bitches
If you soo tough, then why you flinching?"

"While I look for inspiration, I try to inspire

my dedication is desire, my motivation breeds fire
I guess I’m that piff, let me take you higher
the torch I carry burns through the wires
in the teeth of the liars, in the valley of death,
where I can hear satin’s choir, my heart is the drive,
let me be your tires when your tired,
if it wasn’t for the rap pioneers
I wouldn’t be here for you to admire
first step is mainstream, next is the messiah
Your first impression, should be my attire
cause what I where compared to jet planes is much flyer
call me your addiction, cause I am that dire,need,
like a pot head’s weed
I get more head than a black girl’s weave
can you imagine, cause I came from a seed
Sergeant Jam, I came here to lead"

What Yall Think HONESTLY? I just gave you guys some nice free shit. i don' consider this MY BEST work but it's pretty good. I put it on cause i doubt i'll use this for anything. i write so many rhymes 90 percent of them go to waste even the good ones.

May hook up Wii tomorrow? Anybody want to play with a single, crazy, rapper? lol

NIGHT

P.S. What do yall think of this Buzzer Beater? (F.Y.I it's basketball) =)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOQscUh5ikI

2 comments:

  1. they are all good, really like da first one tho, can relate to it in a way, but den again wen it comes to "love" everyone can, always gotta appreciate da personal aspect of writin = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot to say. But I won't. As always, your writing is impeccable...

    ReplyDelete