Monday, December 22, 2008

Bed Time (I know it's early)

(Yawn) yes it feels good to get some friggen sleep but im still a little worried about the final. Regardless, im sure ill do alright but i still have to be a little anxious. ANYWAY, anyone reading this, i may have a few more readers, check out the blog before this one because this one will be short. I just wanted to paste a couple videos for you guys to check out and i'm going to paste my away from yesterday which i wrote in 5 minutes but it's a hella good one. Below, the first video is a funny ass video my mass media teacher showed us, it's about the guy who tried to sell Obama's seat, just CHECK IT OUT.



2nd I'm posting a video by one of my new favorite rappers Charles Hamilton. It's his song Brooklyn Girls. It's ILL. Trust Me!




And the THIRD of course is my own video, just in case anyone hasn't seen it. YEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment