Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Before I ZZZzzzz....

Interesting day... Relief of finals. Doomed by finals. And still 2 papers to write. One mandatory. one for the JUST IN CASE. lol. I hope people check out the last two blogs i wrote and RESPOND. I think it's a good convo to bring up. Last three things i will mention. I'm going to post a little ignorant off the dome freestyle JUST BECAUSE. THe other two things is... Fuck i don't remember. That's strange. Anyway, Happy Christmas Eve yall and when i remember i'll put an EDIT.

I'm your worst nightmare
and your girl's favorite wet dream
test me and you will fail, like the SATs
I write essays be, and i'm clutch in the CRUNCH like Nestle
Sick as the worst disease you can think of
and i spit quicker than when you blink, duh
cause the kid was born with a gift, born to spit
and i ain't even allowed to drink, just yet
still i'm a vet, that's why i get my own day
veterans day, homey, can't comprehend the word play
and if your chick want to come over, then i'll watch the birds play
like an Orioles fan, i got your chick swallowing my creme like an oreo man
god damn, jam, why you got to do them like that
probably cause when i was younger yall said i couldn't rap
yall said i was wack well now i take that as a compliment
cause crack is wack so that means i should be confident
ha, yall fuckers deserve to be left in the dust
and i never cuff, on ya bitch unless we role play
and if i miss her face once with my semen,
then i get her the second time like o.j,
concentrate, like o.j, i owe u nothing, u owe me
for blessing your life, when i write,
off the dome like lice, or when i'm on the mic
so i'll leave yall with this,
next time you say i ain't shit
take the dick up off your lip, ya dig?

Sorry if that was vulgar but FUCK IT, you be the judge
NIGHT... Early ass practice

No comments:

Post a Comment