Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Really Cool like...

Hey, i feel like i've been neglecting myself, my readers, and the blogging. I've wanted to SO BAD. lol. Anyway, I just wanted to start of with these couple quotes...

" Rap is something you do, hip hop is something you love." - KRS-One

"It may not mean nothing to yall, but understand nothing was done for me, so i don't feel like stopping at all, I want this shit forever man" -Drake

"I don't make music, music makes me, so you can hate me, because music appreciates me." -Charles Hamilton

"The realist shit in rap comes from my voicebox"-Jay-Z

"How selfish of me? No! how selfish of you, leaving me crying and thinking of you"- Jam Young

I thought it would be really cool to add these quotes. I feel like a lot of them are really meaningful especially in my life so, yea just thought they were interesting.
NEXT, I want to BEYONCE and Jennifer Anniston are my girls. TWO OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE. Too bad Beyonce married to one of my idols =(. But i know he's holding it down so no worry and Anniston, in a couple years when i'm famous or at least a little more popular it could be a possibilty. I'll make a movie with her. Write a song about her. I'm already writing the concept to it. HA. It's true. Need some popularity points. Oh and self esteem points are threw the roof right now, yea i know i'm cool. =). So on that note i'm going to put beyonce's new video IF ANYONE can get me the instrumental, i'll do my own version to it. I feel like remixing songs since i'm starting to give away some, just for fun. I CANT SING but THAT WON'T STOP ME!!!!!
Wanted to throw that in there. Two other things im working on are remixing Will Smith's " Just the two of us" and after i write it i know it will be top 5 in my most PERSONAL songs ever. I'm not going to lie when it comes to me and my father's relationship, i get choked up everytime, EVERYTIME. I just want it to be good one day like really good and be an AWESOME father too. I just want to live my life. Ya dig. I'll get that to everyone who cares and wants to cry with me ASAP.
SECOND- I decided i'm going to try something different. I'm using an old title i came up with that my friend DAVID & Carrie said i should use
THE UNTOUCHABLE SUPERHERO
It's going to be superhero music. Superhero themed. ALL as if i was a superhero, mainly SPIDERMAN. He's my favorite and my dad's favorite. It should be really cool when i start working on it, i don't know how the cover is going to look like or anything but i got A LOT of concepts. I also wanted to be a superhero because i like saving and inspiring people so if i can pull this off (although its a little crazy and strange but anything NEW is crazy and strange) it should be fucking HOOTTT.

About to leave and shit maybe go to applebees. My friend Marc inviting me ice skating if he goes. Whatever. I'm loving this post-first semester LIFE. It rocks man!!!!

Quick Question: i want to make a fanbased ONLY email where people can email me so if anybody has any cool ideas for an email, post it in the comments. =)




Yea fellas PRETTY ILL. Oh i'm going to write MAD SHIT later today or tomorrow. I'm going to RECAP 08 and shit. it's crazy. We're going to be in 09. SO expect MAD reading and of course questions!!

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment