Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry (almost) Christmas...

Hey, just quickly wanted to wish everybody a merry christmas. I also hope people are getting gifts they like and that they're not spending this day and tomorrow alone. WORD UP. Christmas is a special time man. Enjoy it. I feel wierd about christmas and family because it's been a rough year but it's definitely something i wouldn't give up. I would only add to my christmas, never subtract. The rest of this year is going to be good because next year is going to be back. Hip-Hop & Love are coming back. Next year, is going to be great. Anybody who disagrees needs to really rethink that thought. Feel me. I'll write more later to tomorrow. STAY UP, WORLD. I got my head up.

Song of the day: Never Change by Jam Young

No comments:

Post a Comment