Friday, December 19, 2008

First Entry aka The Beginning

This is the official start of MY, Jam Young, Jonathan Martinez, blog site and well, i'll just start off telling a little about myself (reminds me of the first day of hs). I'm not going to mention my age just yet because that's the great thing about the internet, anyone can be anyone but i'm not into impersonating soo... yea... I'm just trying to be me, and the best possible me.

Anyway, I'm a writer, a "hip-hop" artist, a college basketball player, and currently a little bored. I am a big procrastinator, how ever the hell you dictionary people spell it, and believe me it's not good to be one in college. Anyway, i love watching movies and going to the movies. I can't be in a house all day or i will literally go off the wall. Nature is my sanity sometimes (that was a little poetic) =). And fuck it that's all i'll write for now about myself.

Last, It's fucking snowing outside, which i personally think is ill. Snow in New York is what makes Christmas time, Christmas.

Later ( written at 4:50 Pm)

1 comment:

  1. figured I'd be the first to say procrastinator is spelled correctly. :)

    ReplyDelete