Friday, April 30, 2010

The Bryant Files Part 1: The Arrival

Me and my friends are on our way to Bryant University in Rhode Island, should be a pretty dope experience. It should be a very interesting weekend. It is the first I've ever went away with my friends so it's cool BUT I feel weird for some reason. It's strange. I'm excited and homesick. The car ride is about 3 hrs and we are 20mins away. I can't wait to see a "real" college but I'm tired and just being a punk. Blah. I'm happy and not at the same time. I just felt like this was a bad to go but I don't know. Hopefully I can clear my mind. I feel like I left everything in new york. It's strange but I'm glad I was invited and didn't act like my "old depressed" self and stay in New York. I guess it's time to take risk. I feel like something's missing though. I got into a few big arguements with poeple I love, care about, etc. So maybe that's it. Feel like this are wishy washy and over but whatever. Time to be a "real man." I gotta do hw and write some music and fucking sleep. I'll be updating the weekend, frequently.

Hope yall are enjoying rocking with me and like the new entries. Things are coming along and I'm happy about that. The sun's beaming. Time to let the sun dictate my mood and smile.

Jam on it...

1 comment: