Thursday, April 29, 2010

LONG time No write

Wassup yall?
Everytime I'm in the mood I can't write. I'm either too tired, my phone doesn't work or I'm not compelled to write when I log in. But I'm alive and well. I think I'm going to recreate this blog real soon to make it have more purpose than "venting."

I got a lot of new things to share but I'll try to be brief. I'm really excited about a lot of stuff in life, minus the lack of sleep or getting sleep but not enough.

Since we last talked:
I've met some rappers I'm going to (try and) collab with.

I've met some underground rappers I never thought I'd meet

I'm going to be part of a supergroup called "Cloud 9"
(The first song/freestyle coming soon)

I'm in a basketball tournament

I do pushups and crunches everyday while TRYING to maintain a healthy diet.

Getting 2 grade changes that will boost my gpa over a 3.0 :)

Copped that B.O.B cd (everyone go get that 7.99 at any retail store until saturday)

I've seen my sister and brother for the first time in 2010.

Working on "wasted potiential" the new mixtape which is coming sooner than you think.

I might do my first "real" edited video with a group of my boys "the alliance"

Understood geology

and have been hanging out a lot.

This weekend, tomorrow I'm actually going on my first trip away...without a girl or my family. Should be dope. I'm just very school oriented right now

I've offically started interning at BC radio. I will start a little blog thing for that tuesday nights to remind people to tune it. It's dope. Carribean week is next week.

Oh I also got 3 Aplus' in my theater class, which was really nice.

I read a play which everyshould check out "the shape of things" it's short and really good.

I mean that's basically everything off the top of my head. OH I also had a crappy open mic which can't even be counted as a performance because it was so ghetto and I didn't really perform so...it's cool.

Life's just going pretty well and I hope it is going really well for everyone else too, especially the people who come check this site and thought I have given up on this. Which will NEVER happen, just saying.

Last thing I want to say, is thank god for all the opportunities and watch over everyone close and far from me. Best wishes to the RFK golf team, hope yall beat cardozo.

New entry coming before May. Lol. Promise unlike the last promises. Haha.

Jam on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment