Monday, November 9, 2009

Bored In Class Freestyle

Beethoven when I'm flowing
Mozart of the charts,
Bach of Hip-Hop, can't stop me when I start
Cause I'm so detrimental on an instrumental,I write music that's influential, sick, influenza, the microphone contender, knockin out these pretenders, when they step to me, always in tune but I'm looney, getting carrots, bugs bunny rabbit, verstyle with my styles, I can take your bitch with just a smile, it's a wrap

Doe ra me fi so, spit fast or spit it slow, hit it fast, then get the doe, love pussy and money but love the game more, to the point I'll fuck it raw, bored as fuck, your whole collection is like a garbage truck, that's why it's collecting dust, blow it off,
I'm blowing up,so bitch blow me off, I'm going hard,just so I could show they soft, take a puff, and then I pass it, making improvements drastic, while these songs I put it caskets, rest in peace, I'm a beast from up north, pete, star with my shit, that got these labels pissed, but I was born to do this...

About to take a nap in class. See yall

No comments:

Post a Comment