Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Mr.33

Holy shit. Talk about a crazy day. I shoulda wrote this entry MUCH earlier but fuck it. Well I had an intramural game against basically the worst team in intramurals. Technically, I'm suppose to play for one of them but I play for both but today I stayed true to the first team I played with which was blue. And then I went off...

I probably took about 20shots n hit more than ten of them. I hit like 6 three pointers and 3/3 for the free throw line. I coulda had a career high 40 points. I ended up with 33. Fuck it though that's my new lifetime high and I'm not gunna lie that shit felt good as hell. Like crazzzzyyyyyy amazing. I forgot that I could shoot like that. And it was a definite confidence booster although I had a little better average in practice. It could've been better for sure. But I'm at least increasing my play a bit. I get teased and what not but I don't really care anymore.

I know I belong.

And that's something that is hard for me to remember. I'm not a bad player. Neither is steven, shea, DV, or A.D. I'm a smart guard, not the quickest or the slimiest but I have to have confidence, protect the ball, and be strong. Those 3 things are the key to my success. Period. I'm not growinf anytime soon but what I am doing is building on the foundation I have. I'm probably in ONE of the best shapes of my life, mentally and physically. Senior year people new I was slimmier n I got to be back to that form. And even better.

Anyway, I just wanted to smile because regardless of who I didn't against I had one of the best games of my life, shooting wise. I never thought I'd break my old record but I did. With pride.

Soo in the words of jay-z...it's on the next one. :)

P.S. Happy bday to my sister. We had a great day! Love u!

2 comments:

  1. aww yay I'm glad your feelin good bout everythin, cheer is stressin me out haha
    this month is definitely going to be ridiculous with skool n everythin

    see ya around =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're *
    (bad grammar bothers me sometimes lolll)

    ReplyDelete