Monday, November 16, 2009

What the hell have you been up to?

Hey yall, I guess my inconsistency has everyone the same way along with the fact that we all have lives, some busy than others but none the less all important and hopefully productive. I'm here in the computer room in my school, trying to finish a late paper. A paper I can't seem to push myself to finish. I feel like my writings fallen off a bit as well. It's a bit wierd.

I think wierd is one of my most commonly used terms and a work I use to describe many cicrumstances I encounter in life. Anywho today has been a beautiful day, mostly because of weather. Nothing really eventful has occurred but if I finish this paper within the hour then I will be ecstatic. My stomach has been upset, I guess it's all the drunk I been flushing my system with. Hopefully that will stop soon.

I weighed myself for the first time in a while and I'm back in the low 170's. Which makes me feel really good and makes me want to continue pushing until I'm back around 163. If I do that I would have lost 20pounds this year. Which would be undeniably incrediable. I plan on working out today, to keep my strength and I also hope to have a good practice. :) yay! Lol.

Nothing is really too new with me. I have my first bball game of the season this weekend in massachusetts where we wine and dine at. I'm excited. going away is always a good feeling even if for a few hours. The escape is definitely rejuvinating. Probably just what I need! This weekend was just tiring. Worked all weekend. Didn't go out saturday just laid next to my little sister and slept. Friday I had my first cup of sangria which was pretty cool and delicious I would like to say. Other than that, just a money making, not spending weekend :) relaxing n finishing my paper would've been nice.

I did have an excellent therapy session relating to love, insecurities (all of mine, which there is a lot), family issues, the purpose of therapy, and what's to come in the near future with therapy. Hopefully I can work something out but we'll see. I gotta finish this darn gosh paper so I'm just checking in. I miss everybody, especially my readers. So now I'm alive and pretty well I guess.

I just need some music in my life. :)
Talk to you guys soon.
4 more entries until 300! Tune in!

No comments:

Post a Comment