Friday, August 12, 2011

Progress

As the summer comes to a close, and the colleges begin re-opening their doors to the fresh high school graduates...one of the only words i can think of IS "progress" or rather progression. I have a YEAR. ONE. Which really is 7-8 months if you add summer and vacation to prove something to myself. NOT only concerning school BUT with basketball, WITH music, and with my own insecurities. Including my body. Well when it comes to all that, i really only have 2 months to get the corrections needed to be done, to get done. And I'm doing a pretty solid job so far but after playing my first game (in the park), i realize i am really rusty. and now really frustrated. but with hard work this frustration may lead to excelling. and by excelling i may get confidence and with confidence my world opens up into a universe and the possibilities become limitless. So regardless of how i feel now, i must know that progress is my friend and TIME is my enemy. So progress...here i come

No comments:

Post a Comment