Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ecuador Update

Everybody in my family is sick. Aunt. sick. Mom. sick. Ashley. sick. NOW me. Sick.
Unfortunately... i threw up my life yesterday night. Not the greatest thing in the world (especially to tell) but i've been through worse. I had the biggest headache but now that it's remotely gone i feel much better. I just got a lot on my mind about the up coming weeks, which will change my life drastically. A lot to fit in. A lot to do. The anxiety always stirs up around this time but it's intensified. I've tried to ignore it for most of the summer BUT it's creeping up on me and there's nothing i can do about it. I gotta make sure my schedule is right to fit in everything. Friends and enemies for me will be put on hold or elimanted. Just something i got to do in order to graduate from college and finish off my (first love) basketball career. There's only one shot... a very small window and if i don't cease it, i don't know if my heart will ever let me live it down. So it's time.

Sorry if my tangent/thoughts don't make sense BUT i just needed to release this and come to grips with reality in order to move forward. Right now i'm not where i want to be but once i know where i want to be...i have to figure out how to get there. And i know i don't mention GOD very often, if at all, but for once i'd like his help...

i'll leave it like that

No comments:

Post a Comment