Friday, December 3, 2010

December Has Arrived

What's good yall?

This is my first entry of december and my first entry from my new blackberry, which has been acting up already...a little bit but it's a pretty good phone besides that. A couple things have been going on as of late, the typical basketball woes and life shit. So I'm going to just finish up where I left off. Florida and thanksgiving weekend was pretty good. Had our traditional sonic meal. Did a lot of black friday shopping:
1. Jay-Z Decoded
2. Lloyd Banks- HF2
3. Curren$y- Pilot Talk
4. Nicki Minaj- Pink Friday
5. Entourage season 1 and 2
6. Sneakers (All Grey Ken Griffey's)
7. Clothes

So I would say that was a win as well. The best part of thanksgiving though was that I got to spend time with my sisters, mom, and grandmother. I also met my sister's boyfriend which was interesting. He's cool, I guess. My grandmother behaved well and was very loving. She's coming to New York this saturday. After I came home on sunday, I watched football of course and met a cute a little dog, who I fell In love with. Kudo still has a place in my heart though (my mom's dog). Since then the week has been hectic.

Homework and more homework. Basketball and more basketball. Monday's practice was my first time picking up a ball in almost a week so I was a little rusty. Tuesday we lost to a team we hadn't lost two in almost half a decade. Crazy! But it's better to have loses now rather than later. We have a lot of tweaks and things to chance and improve both on the coaching side but more on the basketball players (think the bench). Anyway, yesterday I played and scored 6 pts in 7 minutes. Career high. I'm happy about it but I still feel some type of way about the season and my teammates. Still I have to enjoy the moment and not dwell on the negative like missing two free throws. So that's what I'll try to do. I have practice in a little so I'll add more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment