Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hell on Earth (Reject Verse)

I'm just tryna spread my feelings like, butter for the bread,
working on my everything, tryna get ahead,
when life's good, god's testing you instead,
of helping you, to see if you'll over come it, or fall off the edge,
like being innocent, and getting pulled by the feds,
a nigga broke, so when I smoke, only get the regs,
still high enough to ask "is life better when ya dead",-trick question,
dear friends, I'm here to leave a message,
when you don't see me, life's progressing- I think...
but there's an ironic lesson, to be learned,
because I cried my whole life since my father was too busy earn-ing,
dollars, to spend time,
now, when yall wanna see me, I leave yall for the grind,
this applies, to my shawties too,
I'm out here, looking for ways to fill our plates with food,
all while chasing a dream, that seems too far to reach,
maybe at age 20, I'm at my peak, meaning-
life's all downhill from here,
so pass me a lime with a bud light beer,
gotta cherish the moment, before it disappears,
like when I look back, at all my past years, past peers, and it's different,
they don't even know my name,
barely remember my face,
it won't ever be the same, SMH,
fuck yall niggaz who just love to hate,
thinking about what I'm doing, when yall masturbate,
YOU just wait, I gotta date with fate,
and when I fuck her,
then you'll have a real reason for the envy, and jealousy,
If I'm on earth, then why does it feel like hell to me,
If I'm on earth, then why does it feel like hell to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment