Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's Crazyyyy

It's October already!?!?!? Meaning winter, basketball, Superbowl, finals, essays, and a bunch of holidays are on the horizon. I'm SO glad that we have off this Monday. An extra day is just what is needed, like seriously (valley girl voice).

By the way, shame on me! For not writing or doing ANYTHING at all. Shit has been hectic and insane and honestly i am NOT as attached to blogging as i use to be...probably because entries on mine are usually long, thought out well, and i like to be spontaneous and short. SO if you don't know already

www.twitter.com/Jamdreams

Will be updating the blog visually and adding a mailing list hopefully! Yes i know. Should be dope. Which means whoever is on the mailing list will get EXCLUSIVE freewrites from me, sporadically. I just figure why not give the world freestyle BUT to the group that wants them. It'll be like having Christmas at least once a month. haha. ;)

Anyway, I'm formatting this entry like a poem since i have to write one and am procrastinating. Here's some interesting news though: This past Sunday (2/3days ago) i recorded my best time EVER in cross country. It was in the 35 range. My coach said 35:05, Lehman college, who held the race, said 35:43. Either way it's a minute improvement and still the best. This week i will strive for under 35:05... somewhere like 34:45. i know i can do it. So i gotta make it happen.

Other stuff, is that I'm actually LEARNING in class (oooooo (little alien from toy story voice)) so it should be really cool. ALSO, i might start writing for my school newspaper and if i do, all those published and maybe even the non published ones will be posted on this site. I'm also going to release the "Deuces Remix" called FBA (Fuck Bitches Anthem) lol which I'm going to have Julian do the artwork (he's an artist, photographer, entrepreneur, and an old good friend) and shoot the video sometime in the next month, cross fingers.

In addition, i will probably be going to the studio this week (thank god!) maybe Friday and Monday. Depends really. My father's birthday is tomorrow. and basketball starts OCT. 18 yikes! I'm ready though. NO MORE PUSSY SHIT, MARTINEZ. GOT IT? Good.

Well that's it. Going to post the new Eminem video, my friends link to their new (not well organized but alright mixtape), and i WILL be featured in another not well grammered/set-up website called FREEZYENT.COM once i had in some songs and bios.

HONOR ROLL! Freshmen Orientation! Coming Soon

Good songs: " Who We Are," "Big Boss B.I.," "Go Haters," and "Hip-Hop."
http://www.datpiff.com/KarLovy_Emjay_Off-City_Hits_R_Us.m154533.html
Eminem ft. Lil Wayne- No Love (3rd Recovery single)

No comments:

Post a Comment