Sunday, October 31, 2010

Quick Fix

Hey y'all,

I'm typing from my iPod touch for the first time and it's kinda weird but itsallgoodevenwhenitaint, pun intended. Well I'm just really exhausted spent the whole day in D.C. yesterday. We left at 3 in the morning and I felt horrible most of the time but it was a good experience. The rally was pretty dope although I wish I could have enjoyed it more. It was the first school trip I ever went on, in college besides basketball. Speaking of basketball we are two weeks in and I need to step it up. As usual I've been feeling kind of down but I think this week will look up for sure. I just really need sleep.

By the way happy Halloween everyone and happy early birthday to my first little sister Ashley. I hope everything is well with you little sis, I miss u a lot and can't wait till we reunite on thanksgiving weekend.

Back to sports though, cross country just ended today. I ties my best running score of the year and I'm really proud of that regardless of what place I came in. I just wanted to be happy and be positive and let that transition into basketball which is probably one of the hardest mental humps I've ever encountered but I'm ready to overcome it, for real... I'm tired of looking for inspiration this year it has to come from within and it will. God has a plan for me but the same time I need to have a plan for myself... Last thing I'd like to mention is that I will be writing for my school newspaper and all articles, published or not, will be posted on the blog.

Love y'all. We only got one life and we need to live it right.
jam on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment