Friday, October 8, 2010

Don't Call it a Comeback

I've always been here just in the preferial sense. Anyway, I wanted to publish another entry. Today is gorgeousssssssssssssssssssss...really. It's phenemonal outside. I really hope that the studio session that I have today is FIRE but not too long. I would really like to enjoy this day.

Anyway, ironically when I start blogging again the drama comes in my life again. I'm not going to touch on it though because honestly, positivity is the policy...ya dig! I was furious last night because I was supposeto be in L.I., chillen, vibin to music, with my uncle who's trapped in the depths of Long Island. I missed the train by a minute. ShÍt sucked but it was a blessing in disguise. Chilled with my boy danny and then got decent sleep, just kept being interrupted but hey I got time to rest...I just have to deal with the pressures of school. 10page paper due this thursday. Yea. Exactly. Shit sucks. So I gotta get focused! Lots of research.

I'm sure the above, was written very awkwardly and I apologize for that. I'm just dazed out. But today and this weekend will be great! Let's get it

Jam on it 4 the 4 day weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment