Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 23, 2010

So on March 23, 1990 i was born around 3am and on march 23, 2010...i offically began the twenties. Interesting thoughts swirled around in my head. Just another level of manhood and maturity i have to grow in-to and absorb. It's a little exciting and a little dull but crazy and an accomplishment none the less. This day represented A LOT of things for me, mainly a fresh start at my goals. A new decade. And the ending of a cycle that i was destined to break. I have to thank god, luck, my intelligence and EVERY SINGLE person, good or bad, who had an influence on me. This year marks the beginning of something special.

Also want to shout out Angelica Berry, whose birthday was 2 days before mine.
And Jasmine Campbell who's birthday was the day after mine.

Below, is a backstage look at the show i missed on my birthday. A show i really, really, wanted to go to. I'm a nerd when it comes to hip-hop, i must admit, and this would've been a nice start to my twenties but i'm sure they will be other opportunities and one day i'll be the one performing and some aspiring artist will want to see me and be upset they didn't get to go.

NEAKO ft. Shawn Chrystopher & Stalley (Live at SOBs 3.23.10) from Good*Fella Radio on Vimeo.This is Shawn Chrystopher's new mixtape which dropped on my birthday as well. Production by Woody on the 2nd track, who i hope to work with one day.
(Link from Shawn's site)http://honourrolestudent.com/The_Audition_EP.zip
(The Reason, last track on the mixtape)http://www.mediafire.com/?moz0omjzoy5
Also the video for "The Reason" can be found on youtube.
"Cause eventhrough my flaws, my love was always perfect"

No comments:

Post a Comment