Saturday, October 8, 2011

5th Element

Hey yall,

I know I have not written much on this blog and i hope you can forgive me. As usual i have tons going on and since blogger doesn't work well on my blackberry it's hard to write any entries. BUT since i have you guys now, just wanted to inform you guys on a few things. First, "A Writer's Dream" is still on the way but since there's been a GRAND delay, i will try and release a bunch of solo tracks for you. I haven't been able to get into the studio much and when i do it's been for an hour and that is a rather depressing fact...trust, the show will go on though.

So as some of you know (or don't know), i joined a group from College Point- my hometown, called "The Council." They/we make a lot of dope music, i put them on to my engineer's studio, so it was only right for me to be down with their movement. Regardless, of several indiscretions, things are going well now. We performed this Thursday and teared the place down and we also have a mix-tape on the way titled "The 5th Element." There will be skits from the movie as well as a couple surprise joints. There will be about 14/15 songs on the mix-tape and i should be on about 9 or 10 of them. So even though, my solo debut is on hold for the moment at least you guys can enjoy our group music. Think of me the way you think of Wale. He's a group and a solo artist now. So, new music will be released and thank for reading...who ever still does.

No comments:

Post a Comment