Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Is It Destiny?

What's up yall?
Do yall ever ask yourself that question...is it destiny, or rather is this destiny? Is this what my destiny is?
Sitting on a bench, on a team where I suppose to have promise and be able to possibly play when I first got there. The last two years I can TOTALLY understand why I haven't played. I wasn't ready one year and the other not prepared at all. This year though... I really thought I had a legit chance at something. Even an ounce of playtime would be nice. I think a few other people thought I would play too but it doesn't seem likely and frankly it is kind of depressing...if not really depressing.

But because I'm me...I guess I will have to make the best of the situation, honestly. I will suck it up and keep working my ass off...in practice and in games and outside. I know I'm good. Good enough to play and if I have to prove it or reprove it best believe for once I'm up for the challenge.

My only fret is that I don't know if this is what was suppose to happen. I don't want to just sit and wait until its too late before I truley know BUT the first step is to question and that's what I'm doing, questioning. Also, I have been trying to figure why dumb people try to bring me down or bully me. It's been a problem here and there but when it comes up it is reallllll annoying. I try to not let it effect me and usually it doesn't, but I would just like to know the intentions behind it all. I don't fuck with u so get out my face. That's really how I feel.

Just so you guys know this has all come up since the last 3 games I haven't played, we've lost 2 of those 3, I've been "bullied" over the course of the last week, and I just need to write about it to get it over with. I will not goo into detail but it was the first incident and events as such in my life. So it was a bit of a shock and an embarrassment but I now realize it's just more adversity, that I will beat at the end. So to the haters "FUCK YALL NIGGAZ" lol. Word up.

Now I can move "on to the next one." Just so yall know Kanye, Currensy, Lloyd Banks, and Nicki Minaj all dropped their albums and I will be copping all of them. I advise you at least get Ye and Banks. They will be dope. I promise. Speaking of that I will try and write a double, if not triple review on 3 of those albums for the next paper. I wrote my first article and got it published in this weeks paper. DOPE. I will post it up. It was a review on Kid Cudi's new album. I'd give it 7.5/8 stars. It was above solid but not great.

Anyway, tomorrow I'm off to buy jay-z's book too and go to florida. I'm suppose to be seeing my dad in the morning, which I hope doesn't fall through. I miss the old guy. Lol. I'm done for this entry though. You'll hear from me soon.

Let the jam young chronicles begin...
Jam on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment