Saturday, August 14, 2010

Re-adjusting

Sorry, if the title isn't spelled right. Going to try and make this as short as possible. I've been back now, for a little over a week and its been a very interesting week so far (today is the conclusion). In a week, I've managed to jam pack a whole day in the studio, 3 bball workouts along with playing ball 3 times, then seeing some of my good friends, my aunt and uncle, my grandparents, had therapy, saw a movie, and talked to my sisters a few times already via text. I've also been networking my ass off. Trying to get work done without being employeed. Crazy how that works.

So hopefully for the next four projects I put out (Early Arrival, Jonathan Andrew EP, Flight Delay, TBA) you'll enjoy numerous different type of records along with a few people you've never heard of BUT who are nice and have been on my dream website (2dopeboyz). And initially that's the goal. I have real big expectations of myself and I'm real nervous cause the next few months and even more importantly, the next two-three years can be a refreshening, humbling, awfully amazing experience. I hope I have the friends I have now when alllll that happends (Johnny F, Danny, Jeremy, Julian, Carrie, Chris, Matt, John, DV and David....just to name off the top of my head). First impressions are important but they aren't everything, a lot of time, your first impression you overlook a lot and hopefully people will recognize my talent/skill sooner than later.

Anyway, based on my last semi-depressing entry, I do still miss my sisters and my family dearly. I realize how important they are and why I need to be closer and a BIGGER influence in their lives. So hopefully, that CAN be done.

This is another HUGE week me (finding a job, workouts, possible performance, studio sessions, etc) and my last full week before school. I gotta take advantage of it. So there you have it. And if you guys pray, keep me in your prayers. Especially today, I want today to go well.

Love yall who read this.
All of you. Even if you don't like me...because you take time out of your life to acknowledge me SO you should be acknowledged too.

Jam on it

No comments:

Post a Comment