Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back 2 To Da...

Schoolbooks.
Late nights.
Sleep deprivation.
Learning.
Hopefully progressing.

Hey yall,

Sorry for the delay. I was suppose to write a few entries that never transpired. If I don't catch the moment that I feel like blogging then I never get to posting something but I wanna finish this month off right and next month even better. Finally listening to "Big Sean's Finally Famous Vol. 3" which I'm going to digest the next few days until it becomes a semi-frequently visited album on my ipod.

Anyway, school started and somehow I chipped my 2nd/3rd tooth? Not cool. Don't know. It's one of my first two front teeth, the left one, right on the bottom, fucking weird. A lot of shit is wierd (I'm spelling the word two ways because honestly I don't remember which one is correct lol,yea B2B (back to business)). My stomach. Basketball. Music. It's like everything goes good fast and with a flip goes back to being strange, which is normalcy.

For those who don't know I started school last thursday. It's been cool so far. I've been early the first 3 days which is a major minor improvement for me. (See what I did there :)) Well everything is going to be coming fast. Essays. Homework. Cross Country and then... Yea the scariest part of the school year BASKETBALL SEASON. It's suppose to be a fun and exciting thing but the problem is I'm gunna be a junior and I don't know if I'm going to be playing let alone if I deserve to be playing. I MEAN, I know. And truley believe that I deserve to play BUT can I prove it to my coaches, teammates, and most importantly to MYSELF and the world that I live in. That's my biggest questionmark. My mentality was/is very different then it was last years, and I won't let that happen but their still a lot I need to improve on. All I have is this last month and a half and then I clock in, and clock out... But do I clock in and underperform? There's a lot of questions.

I don't necessarily look at who I'm better than. I'm looking it like where, how can I help the team, help myself, and also be the best I can on the court. My IQ is good but is my MIND/confidence going to be on point? I guess it's all believing and getting what I KNOW I deserve. So the fire builds.

On to the music,
I was/am planning to drop a CD Oct.1 but I feel like that's really unlikely. I put dates because I want to believe I can find a way to make it. Understand. If I don't then it may NEVER come out. I mean it's been 3 years and I've learned a lot. Been through a lot. I never get cocky because I have so much more to learn but I will be great when the time is right...till then I'm a little above average. Realistically. There's just so much running in my mind. It's like constant anxiety but I've learn how to cope. I do have some really good/interesting joints and I was really excited about this but I think it will turn out good whenever it drops. In terms of MY OWN/ SOLO shit...that will be coming not too short after. I want to do an EP (Jonathan Andrew EP) and the actual mixtape I'm debating between a few titles (as usual). I just hate talking about it with no action. Love yall for listening tho.

So recent events:
Went to turtle bay
End of the summer BBQ
Rock the Bells
Vacation

Well that's all I can think of for now. Look for new entries. Jam on it

1 comment:

  1. You deserve to play and can prove whatever you want to your coaches and teammates if you stop the self-deprecation and move forward believing. You are awesome in all that you do so keep that in mind every second of your day...

    ReplyDelete