Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom...

Also Happy (early) Birthday to Farah. 21! lol.
Today is going to be a verrrryyyy interesting start to a an eventful week...hopefully. No jinxing lol. But this entry isn't to vent, it is simply here to re-introduce you and myself to why i rap... I'm posting a verse i wrote when i was 16 that helped re-inspire me today, of why i shouldn't give up on my dream. Hope you like. Another entry will probably be posted today too tho :)

P.S. Thank Me Later IN STORES NOW
and (a bit more important)so is...
EMINEM'S RECOVERY!!!!

(yo pass that)
Don't play cards game but i declare war
You start it, i finish it boy
better stir me cause i'm that raw
getting stack the size of a chainsaw
better stand tall, or don't stand at all
but either way you gon fall like the towers
tee on the color of baby powder
cause that's how i do son
unit by unit, that's how i move son
smoother than baby oil, leave niggaz under soil
hot boy, under the sun i boil,
plans getting foiled, cause your henchmen are unloyal
while i'm royalty, like yall bitch, yall niggaz is under me
cause i'm thunderin, hollerin, hootin
this ain't bball practice when niggaz start shootin
yall cunts are stupid
call me baby cause homie i'm ruth-less
just hip-hop's nusence,
yall niggaz droppin dimes, i'm droppin two sense
i am the offense, no offense intended to you lames
all yall my children cause i'm sonnin this game
Tiki Barber on the mic, i'm running this game
I'm on fire, leaving streaks of flame when i step,
rain man, i can make deserts wet, without droppin an ounce of sweat
like 12 reps, i'm set, call me 42, cause i place the bet
i am the best, yall just incorrect
now feel the pain i'm about in to inflict, nigga
(gun sound)

ahh young me

*Jam On It*

No comments:

Post a Comment