Friday, June 4, 2010

Dorian Cafe

Saved my life today. Thank you dorian cafe. And in light of you saving my stomach and my pants from destruction I bought the cheapest thing on your menu...a small coffee light and sweer. Long night ahead? Lol.

Okay, well if you can't guess. I had to realllllyYyyyyyyYyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy use the bathroom. I felt it before I got to grand central station on the 7 (coming from brooklyn, practice, I've been traveling all day tho) and thought I can wait...nah. I was so edgy. Sometimes I can't control it. I start sweating, panting, a little hyperventaliation. Lol. Just can't take it. So put your glasses up for the cafe in vernon jackson...

Can't wait to be home.

Just thought I'd share. I'm so relieved. Later.

#letsmakeourdreamscometrue

No comments:

Post a Comment