Thursday, January 24, 2013

Journey at Ilili

Welcome to the Journey at ilili! Since people are constantly asking me where I work and what I do, I decided it's time to show them and show my restaurant some amour (love in french). Ilili, along with several other lebanese restaurants, are giving free one ounce pours of wine to diners the next four weeks. People will try both white and red, depending on the week. Also, since it's restaurant week (month) from monday through friday anyone can come to ilili for lunch (25 a person) or dinner (38 a person) and enjoy some lebanese american cuisine. I fully reccomend this because the food is delicious and the service is excellent. If you want to check the webiste go here: http://www.ililinyc.com/ And if you don't believe me about the service and food go onto yelp or open table and you will see most reviews are around a four or higher.

No comments:

Post a Comment